OPTICAL DISC HAVING AN ACTUAL RECORDING FIELD AND A GAP FIELD
A gap field positioned before an actual recording field has a length randomly arranged so that the recording start position is randomly shifted.
- Non-recording fields comprised of a gap field and a buffer field are arranged before and after an actual recording field respectively in a sector.
- The gap field has a length set based on a random number, and a length of the buffer field is arranged so that a sum of the lengths of the gap and buffer fields is constant.
- Therefore, a recording start position randomly changes in each sector.
- DVD Specifications for Rewritable Disc: Part 1 Version 1.0, 2.0, Index 184.108.40.206
- Others (JP, TW, GB, DE, FR, NL, KR, CN)
back to preceding page